deals web based writing and editing services for all those seeking proficient phd thesis useful reference for auwritinghelp write my essay i believe
School is out before the summer solstice about the 21st, the longest day of the year.
In the Gardens
- Review journals. What did students learn from their careful observation this year? Have class share observations, drawings, poetry and beyond.
- Finish planting Legacy Gardens. Write letter to next year’s class about what has been planted.
- If a class is growing gourds, beans, cucumbers or other climbing plants, be sure a sturdy structure is in place for the plant to climb. Check structure over the summer to make certain plant is trained to grow up and not out.
- Add compost to potatoes planted in cages.
- June is a good time to mulch the Wildlife Habitat. This will help to conserve water. Use compost or composted leaf mulch and spread material one to two inches deep around plants.
- Weed the garden before school is out.
- A garden steward should create a maintenance and watering sign-up schedule for summer.
- In Multicultural Garden beds, be sure there is clear communication about plants so that Legacy projects have produce in the fall.